1K SUBS Celebration! THE MERIDA HEALTH FAIR!

 

I can't thank you enough for my first 1,000 Subscribers! I am overwhelmed with joy! Thank you for subscribing, sharing and following my journey, it means the world to me! 

Check out this weeks Video, we go to the Merida Health Fair at the Merida English Library AND a surprise house tour! It was totally unexpected and great to see! 

There are so many houses in Centro Merida to visit and tour. If you haven't seen it check out the Video on the MEL Merida Mexico 8th Century Homes Tour on it was absolutely fantastic!

MEL Merida Health Fair

It was an absolute blast attending the Merida Health Fair! So much to see, do and I love the fact that it was interactive with exercises and activities to join. I have vendor information for you!

If you haven't seen my 1K Health Fair Video, check it out!

Here's valuable information from the video!

First Visit: Yucatan Today for information on all things Yucatan Mexico including events in Merida!

Merida English Library 
Address: C. 53 524 x 66-y 68, 
Barrio de Santiago, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico 
Website: meridaenglishlibrary.com (check website for hours)
Phone: +52 999 924 8401 

Pilates w/Bernadette LIVE Stream Classes via YouTube & TikTok 
Email: info@inhaleexhaleexercise.com 

Plants of Wonder Vegan lifestyle eatery 
Website: https://PlantsofWonder.mx Calle 68 no. 468 x 55 Santiago, Centro 

Melanie Online Chair Exercise 
Classes via ZOOM 
Email: melanmoon@gmail.com 

Sol Murgacs 
Physical Therapy Group 
Email: solmurgacs.physicaltherapy@gmail.com

Please email me at tianikinmerida@gmail.com if you have questions and support these support these small businesses here in Merida. Please believe me they appreciate it just like I appreciate you being here with me today.

Tia Niki's Merida Monthly 
Calendar of Events

Coming Soon: Tia Niki's Merida Monthly Events Calendar! To keep you abreast of the goings on in Merida nd the surrounding areas, I will give you an update of all the events so you can plan your trip accordingly. 

It's a short Blog this week guys, I am still working on my residency so it's taking some time. Send me some good vibes and prayers ya'll LOL :). 

I thank you so much for you time and energy today.

I am always here for you because I know how daunting it can be to change your life so drastically. People and things do indeed fall away as you ascend into a higher vibration of thought and being. You are not crazy I can assure you ... You are just growing and outgrowing some patterns that became "normal" and this is a GREAT thing and I am proud of you!

On the other side of fear is greatness.

w/love,
Tia Niki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rappi App Tutorial & More...

How to Move to Merida in 5 Steps & Get Rid of Your "Stuff" PLUS Top 3 Places that Pay You to Live There!!

Moving In Merida - UPDATE~